PEP has trained hundreds of professional athletes, below are NFL player testimonials along with athletes from the NHL, MLB and various Olympic disciplines.
NFL Draft: 2006/ Round 6/ Pick 207 Position: Safety 3 time Pro Bowl player (2007, 2009, 2014) Super Bowl Champion (XLI) Career History: Indianapolis Colts (2006-2013) San Francisco 49ers (2014-present)
NFL Draft: 2007/ Round 6/ Pick 192 Position: Linebacker Super Bowl Champion (XLV) Career History: Green Bay Packers (2007-2012) Minnesota Vikings (2013) Arizona Cardinals (2014) San Francisco 49ers (2014) Washington Redskins (2016)
NFL Draft: 2007/ Round 4/ Pick 100 Position: Running Back Career History: Oakland Raiders (2007-2011) Chicago Bears (2012-2013) Arizona Cardinals (2014)
Position: Linebacker 2 time Super Bowl Champion (XLIV, XLIX) Career History: New Orleans Saints (2009-2012) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2013-2014) New England Patriots (2014) New York Giants (2015-present)
Position: Safety Pro Bowl player (2011) Super Bowl Champion (XLIII) Career History: New York Giants (2002-2003) Washington Redskins (2004-2005) Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-2013) Washington Redskins (2014)
The PEP System– + + + + + +
click on the red points for a description
• At PEP we consider Performance Therapy, a system of various techniques used to manipulate soft tissues for the purpose of warm-up, increased range of motion and the removal of mechanical limitations for optimal training & performance.
Speed & Strength Training
• Our training prioritizes strength and speed development via the precise application of a wide array of dynamic free weight, plyometric, and sprint training protocols that is centered around accurately manipulating schemes, densities, volumes and intensities suited for high performance training.
Return to Sport - Efficiency
• Our goal is to not only return you to your sport in a timely manner but to return you when you are at your highest level of athleticism, power and speed possible after your injury.
Return to Sport
• To return from an injury requires time and help. The body is capable of healing on its own, but the level and speed of healing can be greatly influenced by correct biomechanics, specific exercise, manual therapy, nutrition and supplementation (and various injections). There is clearly a middle ground between rehab and performance training that is grossly neglected.
• We have collaborated with several doctors to offer a set of biomedical approaches geared towards the regeneration of specific tissues in order to restore tissue structure and function. This is done by the careful injection of biologically active molecules.
Regeneration & Recovery
• At PEP you will be exposed to a multitude of soft tissue techniques from our proprietary Direct In-Season Elastic Tissue Therapy, custom IV nutrition therapy. Our regeneration techniques are done before and after the training session.
Nutrition and Custom Made Supplements
• At PEP you will receive a detailed eating plan based on your individual goals and body analysis. A meal plan is created based on your optimal nutrient ratios, energy intake, meal timing, and likes and dislikes. Following a custom supplement plan is just as important as nutrition. PEP will devise a precise supplement regimen to further enhance your training and recovery efforts.