Ian Danney has acquired a reputation that coaches and trainers across the globe wish to emulate. His unique programs and techniques provide credible results and continued success. Ian willingly teaches and consults with a number of professional team coaches and trainers. Those who are unable to be in Scottsdale seek his advice on improving and organizing their nutrition plans, supplement programs and existing training programs.
At PEP, therapy and training go hand in hand. It is essential to include a proper work to rest ratio in your program. By having your program completely individualized and carefully monitored, Coach Danney and his trainers ensure that your training is optimized to prevent injuries and reach maximum gains. In doing so, you will be exposed to several recovery techniques including:
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Hot and Cold Baths
- Other additional therapeutic modalities
You can be assured that your training and therapy will be seamlessly integrated in order to benefit your entire body.
You are not just what you eat; you are what you do with what you eat. Coach Danney holds a strong belief that in order to maximize full benefits of his training programs, it is imperative that each athlete also incorporates a custom nutrition and supplement program.
Because nutrition plays a big part in your performance and is often overlooked, at PEP you will receive a detailed eating plan based on your individual goals and body analysis. A meal plan is created based on your optimal nutrient ratios, energy intake, meal timing, and likes and dislikes.
Following a custom supplement plan is just as important as nutrition. PEP will devise a precise supplement regimen to further enhance your training and recovery efforts. All supplements are ethical and safe for testing. We utilize many proprietary formulas that will be tailored to your personalized training and work with your biological individuality.
Through his hands on experience and knowledge of supplements as they relate to benefiting the body and training regimen of his athletes, Coach Danney felt there were products necessary to his program that were missing from the market. As a result, he developed a few of his own products that are unique to the industry. These nutritional supplements are available through his company Optimum EFX Formulations. Visit www.optimumefx.com to view available products.
Procedures Available at PEP are:
- Diagnostic ultrasound studies
- Dynamic/Motion ultrasound studies for functional assessment in addition to anatomic structure
- Precise image guided procedures of the musculoskeletal system including but not limited to; soft tissue injuries, tendon or ligaments, any pathology of joints.
- PEP utilizes the most advanced therapeutic/regenerative techniques to treat injuries including visco-supplementation, platelet rich plasma (with specialized systems for optimizing concentration of platelets), and high growth factor allograft AmnioFx.
- PEP is partnered with multiple specialists and doctors, and the home of Dr. Janet Martin. Dr. Martin is our fellowship trained, Musculoskeletal Radiologist. Along with PEP, Dr. Martin has or continues to work with the Arizona Cardinals, the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Phoenix Coyotes, multiple MLB teams, and Universities throughout Arizona.