“Coyotes’ Zbynek Michalek takes time to stretch his career” Sarah McLellan, azcentral sports 9:26 p.m. MST November 19, 2014 “Eight years ago, when he was still in his early 20s, Coyotes defenseman Zbynek Michalek was the last one to arrive to the rink. “I took my street clothes off, put my gear on and went…
Welcome to PEP, a truly one of a kind, state of the art wholly integrated sports performance center for the elite athlete.
Located In North Scottsdale Arizona, the 18,000 sq. ft PEP facility is the ideal place for year-round training.
Performance Enhancement Professionals is a full-service training facility that provides individualized, multi faceted programs aimed at enhancing and improving the athletic abilities of our clients.
We are excited to announce the establishment of PEP Education. Learn and Experience the "PEP System" in this exclusive, once a year opportunity.
• At PEP we consider Performance Therapy, a system of various techniques used to manipulate soft tissues for the purpose of warm-up, increased range of motion and the removal of mechanical limitations for optimal training & performance.
Speed & Strength Training
• Our training prioritizes strength and speed development via the precise application of a wide array of dynamic free weight, plyometric, and sprint training protocols that is centered around accurately manipulating schemes, densities, volumes and intensities suited for high performance training.
Return to Sport - Efficiency
• Our goal is to not only return you to your sport in a timely manner but to return you when you are at your highest level of athleticism, power and speed possible after your injury.
Return to Sport
• To return from an injury requires time and help. The body is capable of healing on its own, but the level and speed of healing can be greatly influenced by correct biomechanics, specific exercise, manual therapy, nutrition and supplementation (and various injections). There is clearly a middle ground between rehab and performance training that is grossly neglected.
• We have collaborated with several doctors to offer a set of biomedical approaches geared towards the regeneration of specific tissues in order to restore tissue structure and function. This is done by the careful injection of biologically active molecules.
Regeneration & Recovery
• At PEP you will be exposed to a multitude of soft tissue techniques from our proprietary Direct In-Season Elastic Tissue Therapy, custom IV nutrition therapy. Our regeneration techniques are done before and after the training session.
Nutrition and Custom Made Supplements
• At PEP you will receive a detailed eating plan based on your individual goals and body analysis. A meal plan is created based on your optimal nutrient ratios, energy intake, meal timing, and likes and dislikes. Following a custom supplement plan is just as important as nutrition. PEP will devise a precise supplement regimen to further enhance your training and recovery efforts.
Steelers’ Sean Spence Receives 2014 Ed Block Courage Award November 5, 2014 7:00 AM By Christina Rivers “Annually, the Pittsburgh Steelers look at their team for a player who epitomizes courage, one with a quality of mind or spirit that enables that member of their organization that has faced pain, struggles and even doubt with…
Meet Marcus Williams, the ‘next man up’ in Jets’ depleted secondary November, 4, 2014 By Danny Knobler | ESPNNewYork.com “Marcus Williams led the Jets in K.C. with seven tackles, including this one on Anthony Fasano. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — You’d think Marcus Williams might feel out of place with the New York Jets. Start with…