Antoine Bethea was everywhere last Sunday. For his efforts in a 26-21 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles, the San Francisco 49ers safety was named as the NFC’s Defensive Player of the Week. It was the first time Bethea has earned the weekly honor in his nine-year NFL career. Bethea made several big plays in the…
Welcome to PEP, a truly one of a kind, state of the art wholly integrated sports performance center for the elite athlete.
Located In North Scottsdale Arizona, the 18,000 sq. ft PEP facility is the ideal place for year-round training.
Performance Enhancement Professionals is a full-service training facility that provides individualized, multi faceted programs aimed at enhancing and improving the athletic abilities of our clients.
We are excited to announce the establishment of PEP Education. Learn and Experience the "PEP System" in this exclusive, once a year opportunity.
• At PEP we consider Performance Therapy, a system of various techniques used to manipulate soft tissues for the purpose of warm-up, increased range of motion and the removal of mechanical limitations for optimal training & performance.
Speed & Strength Training
• Our training prioritizes strength and speed development via the precise application of a wide array of dynamic free weight, plyometric, and sprint training protocols that is centered around accurately manipulating schemes, densities, volumes and intensities suited for high performance training.
Return to Sport - Efficiency
• Our goal is to not only return you to your sport in a timely manner but to return you when you are at your highest level of athleticism, power and speed possible after your injury.
Return to Sport
• To return from an injury requires time and help. The body is capable of healing on its own, but the level and speed of healing can be greatly influenced by correct biomechanics, specific exercise, manual therapy, nutrition and supplementation (and various injections). There is clearly a middle ground between rehab and performance training that is grossly neglected.
• We have collaborated with several doctors to offer a set of biomedical approaches geared towards the regeneration of specific tissues in order to restore tissue structure and function. This is done by the careful injection of biologically active molecules.
Regeneration & Recovery
• At PEP you will be exposed to a multitude of soft tissue techniques from our proprietary Direct In-Season Elastic Tissue Therapy, custom IV nutrition therapy. Our regeneration techniques are done before and after the training session.
Nutrition and Custom Made Supplements
• At PEP you will receive a detailed eating plan based on your individual goals and body analysis. A meal plan is created based on your optimal nutrient ratios, energy intake, meal timing, and likes and dislikes. Following a custom supplement plan is just as important as nutrition. PEP will devise a precise supplement regimen to further enhance your training and recovery efforts.
“Steelers LB Sean Spence First Start, Well Worth Wait!” His Hard work during the offseason paid off!
“Faith, persistence and a whole lot’ta heart. That’s all I can say about how someone like Pittsburgh Steelers Sean Spence went from having his knee practically obliterated in his rookie season to now starting at inside linebacker just two seasons later. There’s no embellishment in that statement either. Sean Spence was very close to just…
“Redskins Ryan Clark and Santana Moss go extra mile to survive in NFL in their mid-30s” – Our OptimumEFX products are a must!
By Liz Clarke July 31 RICHMOND —Most NFL rookies couldn’t survive three weeks of training camp without their PlayStation or Xbox. Ryan Clark’s one essential is the blue cooler he brings to practice each morning and sets on the sideline, never far from view, so he can trot over at scheduled intervals for a sip…