Trent Murphy began this offseason looking to find better ways to contribute in Redskins defensive coordinator Joe Barry’s scheme and become a more complete linebacker heading into 2016. In mid-March that plan was altered as Murphy received a phone call from Barry telling the third year pro that the team needed him to gain thirty-plus pounds,…
Welcome to PEP, a truly one of a kind, state of the art wholly integrated sports performance center for the elite athlete.
Located In North Scottsdale Arizona, the 18,000 sq. ft PEP facility is the ideal place for year-round training.
Performance Enhancement Professionals is a full-service training facility that provides individualized, multi faceted programs aimed at enhancing and improving the athletic abilities of our clients.
We are excited to announce the establishment of PEP Education. Learn and Experience the "PEP System" in this exclusive, once a year opportunity.
• At PEP we consider Performance Therapy, a system of various techniques used to manipulate soft tissues for the purpose of warm-up, increased range of motion and the removal of mechanical limitations for optimal training & performance.
Speed & Strength Training
• Our training prioritizes strength and speed development via the precise application of a wide array of dynamic free weight, plyometric, and sprint training protocols that is centered around accurately manipulating schemes, densities, volumes and intensities suited for high performance training.
Return to Sport - Efficiency
• Our goal is to not only return you to your sport in a timely manner but to return you when you are at your highest level of athleticism, power and speed possible after your injury.
Return to Sport
• To return from an injury requires time and help. The body is capable of healing on its own, but the level and speed of healing can be greatly influenced by correct biomechanics, specific exercise, manual therapy, nutrition and supplementation (and various injections). There is clearly a middle ground between rehab and performance training that is grossly neglected.
• We have collaborated with several doctors to offer a set of biomedical approaches geared towards the regeneration of specific tissues in order to restore tissue structure and function. This is done by the careful injection of biologically active molecules.
Regeneration & Recovery
• At PEP you will be exposed to a multitude of soft tissue techniques from our proprietary Direct In-Season Elastic Tissue Therapy, custom IV nutrition therapy. Our regeneration techniques are done before and after the training session.
Nutrition and Custom Made Supplements
• At PEP you will receive a detailed eating plan based on your individual goals and body analysis. A meal plan is created based on your optimal nutrient ratios, energy intake, meal timing, and likes and dislikes. Following a custom supplement plan is just as important as nutrition. PEP will devise a precise supplement regimen to further enhance your training and recovery efforts.
Trent Murphy spent the offseason working diligently in Scottsdale, Arizona, working with trainer Ian Danney as he packed on weight to transition from outside linebacker to defensive end in the Redskins’ defense. When Murphy returned to organized team activities in the spring he was noticeably bigger and listed on the roster at 290 pounds, a…
When you have a teammate that looks like he was carved out of stone and can bend steel, you do whatever necessary to emulate that. Pittsburgh Steelers safety Robert Golden posted this video of himself and former teammate LB Sean Spence workout out with some Danneyball. If you recall, fellow Steeler LB James Harrison posted…