The Indianapolis Colts selected undersized safety Antoine Beathea in the sixth round of the 2006 NFL Draft. Tony Dungy, the Colts head coach at the time, recalled the pick. “I don’t think we ever dreamed we would get what we ended up getting,” Dungy told Sacbee.com. “He exceeded all our expectations.” Dungy and then general…
Welcome to PEP, a truly one of a kind, state of the art wholly integrated sports performance center for the elite athlete.
Located In North Scottsdale Arizona, the 18,000 sq. ft PEP facility is the ideal place for year-round training.
Performance Enhancement Professionals is a full-service training facility that provides individualized, multi faceted programs aimed at enhancing and improving the athletic abilities of our clients.
We are excited to announce the establishment of PEP Education. Learn and Experience the "PEP System" in this exclusive, once a year opportunity.
• At PEP we consider Performance Therapy, a system of various techniques used to manipulate soft tissues for the purpose of warm-up, increased range of motion and the removal of mechanical limitations for optimal training & performance.
Speed & Strength Training
• Our training prioritizes strength and speed development via the precise application of a wide array of dynamic free weight, plyometric, and sprint training protocols that is centered around accurately manipulating schemes, densities, volumes and intensities suited for high performance training.
Return to Sport - Efficiency
• Our goal is to not only return you to your sport in a timely manner but to return you when you are at your highest level of athleticism, power and speed possible after your injury.
Return to Sport
• To return from an injury requires time and help. The body is capable of healing on its own, but the level and speed of healing can be greatly influenced by correct biomechanics, specific exercise, manual therapy, nutrition and supplementation (and various injections). There is clearly a middle ground between rehab and performance training that is grossly neglected.
• We have collaborated with several doctors to offer a set of biomedical approaches geared towards the regeneration of specific tissues in order to restore tissue structure and function. This is done by the careful injection of biologically active molecules.
Regeneration & Recovery
• At PEP you will be exposed to a multitude of soft tissue techniques from our proprietary Direct In-Season Elastic Tissue Therapy, custom IV nutrition therapy. Our regeneration techniques are done before and after the training session.
Nutrition and Custom Made Supplements
• At PEP you will receive a detailed eating plan based on your individual goals and body analysis. A meal plan is created based on your optimal nutrient ratios, energy intake, meal timing, and likes and dislikes. Following a custom supplement plan is just as important as nutrition. PEP will devise a precise supplement regimen to further enhance your training and recovery efforts.
On the strength of his exceptional offensive production at Turner Field, Braves outfielder Justin Upton has placed himself firmly in the early, early National League MVP conversation. On the surface, that sounds a little bit ridiculous for a guy hitting just .195 with three home runs on the road this season. But then there are…
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — There’s a question on Jermichael Finley’s mind. No, not the one you’re thinking. On an 81-degree afternoon in the desert, Finley is asking himself, “How can I make catching as hard as possible?” This sounds a bit absurd. Four months ago the Packers tight end lay motionless on Lambeau Field after a…